We are delighted to invite you to join The Green Grid (TGG) for an EMEA Members Seminar on the afternoon of Tuesday, June 9, 2009 in London at Sun’s City Offices. Please note that this is a member-only event and pre-registration is required. During the workshop, attendees will learn about TGG’s objectives to improve energy efficiency in data centers, along with TGG’s collaboration with industry and government bodies. Participants will also discuss TGG’s latest research, including:
- The Green Grid Data Center Design Guide
- Measuring and Reporting PUE/DCiE
- Proxies for Estimating Data Center Productivity
- Using Virtualization to Improve Data Center Energy Efficiency
Places are limited and the event is almost full but if you or any of your colleagues are interested in attending, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to contact TGG Administration at the above email address if you have any questions.
The core details for the event are:
- Date: 9th June 2009
- Time: 14:00 to 17:30
- Location: Sun Microsystems Customer Briefing Center (CBC), 45 King William Street, London EC4R 9AN (near to Monument Tube station, map here)
- Cost: Free, open to TGG members only and pre-registration is required from: email@example.com
Sun’s liason with TGG is Mark Monroe, and you’ll notice many of the white papers and guidelines available from TGG have Mark as an author, joint author or contributor; Mark is our Director for Sustainable Computing and a member of the Eco-Responsibility Group team working out of SunLabs, our R&D; hot house.
Hopefully I should be around, although I’m currently triple booked for the day and am desperately juggling my diary; however there will be Sun staff members to help and answer any questions you may have, as required.
Links for this article: